- Play and the use of our centre & our equipment, or participation in any services or activities that we provide, is entirely AT OWN RISK
- Parents and carers are responsible for watching and supervising their kids at all times
- Our toddler area is to be used for ages 0 – 4 only. Our toys are designed for this age group and any older kids are not allowed, no exceptions.
- Wearing socks is mandatory for kids and adults when using our equipment. If you do not want to wear socks or if your children do not want to wear them while playing, you will be asked to exit the play area. Having a healthy playground for everyone is very important to us. No shoes on the playground or in the toddler area.
- No loose or hanging accessories allowed.
- Please do not use our equipment if you or your children have any flu like symptoms e.g. runny nose, coughs etc.
- No toys, food, drinks, rides or balls are to be taken onto the main structure.
- As we operate and have our own café instore, no outside food or drinks are allowed with the exception of a birthday cake (with booked parties).
- DIY party hosts/parent are responsible for the cleaning of their party space. If not reasonably cleaned, a cleaning fee will apply.
- Mug ‘n Brush is not responsible for the behaviour of children
- Please do not climb on the netting or outside equipment/structure
- Mug ‘n Brush do not accept any responsibility for injuries or will it entertain any claims for damages resulting from the use of our equipment or services.
- Please report any accident or injury to a member of our trained staff immediately.
- Only caregivers older than 18 can supervise children
- The playground is suitable for kids up to 12 years only.
- Mug ‘n Brush is committed to provide a safe and healthy play space, the responsibility for the health and safety for children still remain with their parents or caregivers.
Our centre is not an allergy free space and our menu items may include peanuts, eggs, milk, dairy, fish and a range of nuts. Always notify a staff member if you are severely allergic and ensure you have received the correct food before consuming it